Marketing automation holds the promise of delivering increased leads, nurturing leads through a sales cycle, scoring & routing influencers and decision makers to sales reps, and providing analytics to demonstrate the value of Marketing’s contributions to revenue. To this end, our marketing automation services fall into these categories:
- Marketing Automation Vendor Analysis — We’ll help you pick the right marketing automation vendor for your organization. We can also help negotiate rates so you get the most competitive pricing possible.
- Marketing Automation Implementation — Once you have a marketing automation vendor picked out, we can help you take the out-of-the-box system and optimize it for your needs.
- Demand Generation Consulting — If you’re looking to generate more leads, we can work with you to create a robust lead capture and lead generation program. One of our specialties is progressive profiling.
- Lead Nurturing Consulting — Lead nurturing is the process of taking a cold lead and heating them up through targeted interactions, delivering newly-hot leads to sales. We can help build segmentation plans and email nurturing programs that allow you to deliver ready-to-buy leads to your sales team.
- Lead Qualification, Scoring and Routing Consulting — We can help align Marketing and Sales needs by ensuring that Marketing is passing only ready-to-purchase leads to Sales through a scoring and qualification system that customized to your sales cycle & methodology.
- Marketing Automation Administration — Some of our clients keep us around to create campaigns, build reports and handle the day-to-day work of marketing automation. This option is almost always significantly more cost-effective than hiring a marketing automation specialist to work in-house.
- Lead Management & Marketing Automation Strategy — One of the main benefits we offer our clients is a marketing automation strategy that encompasses the entire process, from lead capture all the way to a closed & won sale. We will help you understand and document your own led management process, providing effective strategies on how to get more leads, shore up your pipeline, increase revenue and report the effectiveness of Marketing to senior management.